Sigstr, an e-mail marketing startup based in Indianapolis, says it has raised $5 million in Series A funding. The investment was led by Hyde Park Venture Partners, which was joined by HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS), Battery Ventures, Grand Ventures, and High Alpha Capital. Investors have pumped a total of $7 million into Sigstr, a company spokeswoman […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
100 HUYLER DRIVE
HYDE PARK, NEW YORK, 12538
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GPS IMMUNE COMPANY INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Around the Web
- Marketing Startup Sigstr Gets $5M From Hyde Park, HubSpot & Others
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Grace Mugabe Is Back in Zimbabwe, Trailed by Assault Accusations
By JEFFREY MOYO - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
The South African government said it had granted diplomatic immunity to Zimbabwe’s first lady, who was accused of beating up a model in a luxury hotel.
- Do Bovines Hold the Key to HIV Immunity?
Friday Sep 1, 2017
The cow keeps on giving, and giving, and giving...