Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
114 ELMWOOD STREET
VALLEY STREAM, NEW YORK, 11581
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GPO SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Jamie Dimon: The Real Beneficiary of Corporate Tax Reform? American Workers.
By Jamie Dimon - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Reforming America's corporate tax system is important because strong businesses create jobs and pay higher wages.
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- SEC Discloses Edgar Corporate Filing System Was Hacked in 2016
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
The SEC disclosed that hackers penetrated its electronic system for storing public-company filings and may have traded illegally on the information.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.