BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two young boys whose parents died in a fall off a 200-foot cliff during a family hiking trip with them are out of the hospital and are recovering at home. Relatives of 4-year-old Alexander Green and 7-year-old Jacob Green said Tuesday the boys are surrounded by family and friends as they recover...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GORGES PROPERTIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Boys recovering after fall from gorge that killed parents
By Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Parents die, kids hospitalized after family falls off cliff
Monday Aug 21, 2017
GOWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A family hike in a western New York gorge turned tragic when a mother and father died after falling off a cliff and their 4-year-old son was seriously injured, authorities said.The bodies of Amanda Green, 35, and William Green, 33, both of Buffalo, were discovered along with their injured son Alexander in the Zoar Valley Gorge shortly before 1 p.m. Sunday, Erie County Sheriff Timothy Howard said. Rescuers found the couple's 7-year-old son, Jacob, walking nearby.The 4-year-old was airlifted to a Buffalo hospital, where he was listed in critical condition. His brother was also taken to the hospital to be checked out for unspecified non-life-threatening injuries.
- Officer's death intensifies scrutiny of herbal supplement
By MARY ESCH, Associated Press - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Matt Dana was known around the Adirondack Mountain town where he grew up as a promising young police sergeant who worked hard to root out narcotics dealers. So it came as a shock to friends and co-workers when he died suddenly this summer and an autopsy attributed it to an overdose.It wasn't from drugs, but from kratom, an herbal supplement sold online and in convenience stores, gas stations and smoke shops."It was the talk of the town. People were upset it was reported as an overdose," said Paul Maroun, mayor of Tupper Lake in the central Adirondacks 110 miles northwest of Albany. "It's not an illegal drug.