Mr. Trump sends condolences, then returns to fantasies of fighting terrorism with an immigration crackdown.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOOD SHOT EDITORIAL INC.
Around the Web
- While New York Mourns, the President Postures
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- Why is New York Full of Empty Stores?
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
All these dead spaces hurt, and neighborhoods have a right to protect themselves.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sarah Palin Sues New York Times, Claiming Editorial Defamed Her
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ms. Palin contends that The Times “violated the law and its own policies” when it linked her in an editorial to a mass shooting in January 2011.
- What May Seem Good for New York Is Not Always Good for Its Mayor
By J. DAVID GOODMAN and WILLIAM NEUMAN - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Go to Yankee Stadium? Buy from Amazon or Starbucks? Mayor Bill de Blasio just can’t do it, even when his job would seem to call for such gestures.