In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOOD HOPE RESTAURANT, INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.