John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GOOD FOOD KARMA, LLC
Around the Web
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- There Will Never Be A Job You Want More Than This ‘Pizza Taster’ Gig
By Hope R. Carter - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Bath Pizza Company in Bath, Somerset, England is looking for a professional pizza taster. Every human on earth should probably apply.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Shares Fall After Missing Profit Estimates
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond fell 13% to $23.62 after hours Tuesday after the home goods retailer slashed its full year outlook and widely missed earnings and sales expectations in its second quarter.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- The Ex-RNC Chair Who Was Double-Crossed By Reince Priebus: ‘Karma’s A B*tch’
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Michael Steele, the former RNC chair Reince Priebus betrayed and ran against in 2011, thinks his being ousted by Donald Trump is "karma."