The board of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. has shuffled its ranks amid a bruising proxy fight led by the company’s founder and former chief executive T.J. Rodgers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOOD-ARK SEMICONDUCTOR USA CORP.
Around the Web
- Cypress Semiconductor Founder Scores Win in Proxy Fight
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Trump Blocks China-Backed Fund From Buying U.S. Chip Maker
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
President Donald Trump blocked a Beijing-backed fund’s attempt to buy Lattice Semiconductor Corp., signaling his administration will closely scrutinize Chinese investment in semiconductor technology.
- Facebook Pitches In on Intel's Coming Artificial Intelligence Chip
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Intel Corp. said Facebook Inc. is providing technical input for a coming chip designed for artificial intelligence, as the semiconductor giant moves into a fast-growing market dominated by Nvidia Corp.
- Chips Off the Old Block: Computers Are Taking Design Cues From Human Brains
By CADE METZ - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New technologies are testing the limits of computer semiconductors. To deal with that, researchers have gone looking for ideas from nature.
- Computer-Chip Testing Firm Urges Blocking Sale of Rival to China Fund
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Cohu Inc., which tests semiconductors, wants to persuade the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that the proposed sale of Xcerra Corp. to a Chinese government-backed fund would threaten national security.