NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GONG CHA NY 2, INC.
Around the Web
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Listing of the Day: Bedford NY
Thursday May 4, 2017
The Philip Johnson-designed Bedford, New York house features 2,320 square feet of living space.