Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLDEN TOUCH OF CLASS CONSTRUCTION INC.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Whitestone Multiplex Cinemas site sold for $75 million
By Daniel Geiger - Monday Sep 11, 2017
A partnership between an up-and-coming real estate investment firm and an established lender and investor is in contract to buy the former site of Whitestone Multiplex Cinemas for around $75...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- AT&T’s attempt to stall Google Fiber construction thrown out by judge
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
AT&T sued Louisville over pole attachment rule, but judge says rule is valid.