In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - GOLDEN POND SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- North Korean Workers Are Reportedly Preparing Seafood For Stores And Restaurants In The United States
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
North Korea laborers in foreign countries whose wages are confiscated by Pyongyang may be preparing seafood for the United States.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Mimi Pond’s graphic novel memoir at home in Oakland
By Peter Hartlaub - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Mimi Pond is an incredible storyteller in any medium, most famously as a TV writer for “The Simpsons” as well as “Designing Women” and “Pee-Wee’s Playhouse.”[...] the greatest depths of melancholy, tragedy and humor are found in her quasi-memoir graphic novels, starting with “Over Easy” (2014) and now with “The Customer Is Always Wrong,” about an artist named Madge and a rogues’ gallery of restaurant customers wandering through Oakland in the 1970s.Pond is featured Thursday, Aug. 17, at the Starline Social Club, in a book event sponsored by Pegasus Books.