Begging for a promotion probably isn’t going to get Amed Rosario anywhere. The Mets top prospect took to Twitter on Friday, posting: “On my knees and I just want to propose to Queens – NY that is. AR = Amed is Ready … #Facts#Dontbesurprisedbeready.” Rosario, who represented the Mets in the All-Star Futures game on...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 29, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOLDEN BOW READY GIFTS AND ACCESSORIES LLC
Around the Web
- Amed Rosario resorts to begging but Mets still aren’t having it
By Mike Puma - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- With... Dame Judi Dench: Queen! Bow Down to Tattoo-Flashing Octogenarian Dame Dench
By MAUREEN DOWD - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
She’s done with Bond but back in play for “Victoria & Abdul,” dating a jolly nice chap and giving Iago higher marks than Trump.
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.