Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GOLDBERG URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN, PLLC
Around the Web
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- The New Health Care: Why America Needs Foreign Medical Graduates
By AARON E. CARROLL - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The United States trains far too few physicians; making it harder for immigrants to practice medicine would hit rural areas particularly hard.
- This Week Posters: Jedis, Bruce Lee, Oprah, And Whoopi Goldberg’s 9/11
By Vince Mancini - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
This week's new posters include 'Star Wars,' 'A Wrinkle In Time,' and Whoopi Goldberg's '9/11,' from the director of 'Raging Bull 2.'
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Improving Health Care: The Doc-in-a-Box Option
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The market-driven urgent care solution dramatically improves health care for those in need and at a reasonable cost.