A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GOLD CHINA CITY INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- After 91 Years, New York Will Let Its People Boogie
By ANNIE CORREAL - Monday Oct 30, 2017
On Tuesday, the City Council is set to repeal the city’s Cabaret Law, a Prohibition-era rule that made it illegal to dance in most nightspots.