NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JAMES P. KINNEY
23 CEDAR ST.
SELDEN, NEW YORK, 11784
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GO GO GREEN LAWN CARE LLC
Around the Web
- Habiturf Lawn Care: How To Create A Native Habiturf Lawn
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
- VR modder re-creates Sonic the Hedgehog’s Green Hill Zone
By Jamie Feltham, Upload VR - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Of all the many platforming heroes we’d love to bring to VR, we have to admit Sonic the Hedgehog wasn’t one we’d previously considered. As we all know, Sega’s Blue Bullet has gotta go fast, a little too fast for VR comfort levels. That hasn’t stopped a fan from making an unofficial version of the […]
- $10 Billion Robo-Adviser Betterment Flourishes as Chief Learns to Let Go
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Betterment LLC Chief Executive Jon Stein wants to use technology and automation to make investment advice and financial services broadly accessible while lowering the cost and removing compensation conflicts.
- How Girardi has carefully deployed a historic Yankees weapon
By Joel Sherman - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Chad Green provides both weapon and puzzle for Joe Girardi. The second-year pitcher has been the Yankees’ best reliever this year — an unexpected blessing for Girardi. But how early do you go to him in a game? For how long? How often? Is it better to use him for two or more innings twice...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.