The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GO3 MOBILE PAYMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- The City Teenager vs. the Monstrous Snakehead
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Nov 3, 2017
A fishing prodigy is casting his way through New York’s ponds and streams in search of an elusive predator. Or maybe a nice brook trout.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- India's Hike Brings Mobile Payments to Its Messaging App
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
India’s biggest local messaging app, Hike, has beaten Facebook’s WhatsApp into the country’s booming mobile-payments business.
- Google Launches Mobile Payment System
Friday May 19, 2017
Capping off a week full of mobile announcements for Google, the search giant just unveiled a new payment system tied directly to users' existing accounts.With the new Google Payment API, so-called,third party developers can charge consumers through their Google accounts, while it will assume responsibility for security and processing.