Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GMF 157 LP
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Roku prices IPO at high end of expectations
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Video streaming firm Roku Inc. raised about $219 million in an initial public offering that was priced at the higher end of its expected price range, the company said. The offering of 15.7 million shares follows disappointing launches of Snap Inc. and Blue Apron earlier this year, and was priced at $14, valuing Roku at...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.