“Electrification” has long been a buzzword in the automotive sector. Now, GM has decided to raise the stakes with the announcement that it’s planning “an all-electric future.” In the next 18 months, the company will introduce two new electric vehicles. By 2023, it will introduce another 20. “GM is taking this strategy because our customers […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - GM TRANSPORTATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Why GM is making a dramatic move to electric vehicles
By John Brandon - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- GM's Cruise Launches Self-Driving Car Service for Employees
By Alex Davies - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The San Francisco-based outfit will see how its autonomous vehicles handle real live customers.
- GM Buys Lidar Startup Strobe to Help It Deliver Self-Driving Cars
By Alex Davies - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The startup says it can drop the cost of the laser sensors by 99 percent.
- Uber CEO to Meet With London Transport Regulator About Operating License
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s new chief executive plans to meet with London’s top transport regulator to plead for a reversal of last week’s decision to strip the ride-hailing company of its operating license.
- GM Wants To Be The First Company To Test Driverless Cars On NYC Streets
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
With its maze of one-way streets, congestion, aggressive taxi drivers, double-parked cars, occasional motorcades, parades, and exploding manhole covers, New York City can be a challenge for even the more skilled drivers. And if General Motors gets its wish, you could soon add driverless to this mix. Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced this morning that GM and its partner Cruise Automation …