The ride-hailing service is on the ups, but GM might be headed to Uber.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GM MECHANICAL HVAC LLC
Around the Web
- Alphabet leads $1 billion investment in Lyft, but is GM on the way out?
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Raiders’ Khalil Mack quiet in return to Buffalo
By Matt Kawahara - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Khalil Mack’s return to Buffalo did not have the result he’d wanted. The reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year, who attended the University at Buffalo, had two tackles and no sacks in the Raiders’ 34-14 loss to the Bills. It was Mack’s first game in the Buffalo area as an NFL player. Mack largely deflected talk of his return during the week, but said Friday that he was “excited to be amongst the Buffalo people and get a ‘W’ for Raider nation.” Instead, he and the Raiders’ defense failed to record a sack for just the second time this season.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Five Teams Snag All Available Players in First Round of NLL Draft
By mschneider - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017