Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GLUTEN FREE BABES LLC
Around the Web
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: Gluten-Free Nightlife
By HANNAH ALANI and JONATHAN WOLFE - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Wednesday: Allergy-friendly bars, a female police officer is shot dead in the Bronx, and remembering a jazz great.
- Papa John’s Spent A Fortune To Create A Gluten Free Crust… But They Can’t Guarantee It’s Gluten Free
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Papa John's spent millions developing a gluten-free crust... that still has gluten.
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …
- Holy Communion bread cannot be gluten-free
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.