ITHACA, N.Y. — A white Cornell University student has been charged with a hate crime related to a September incident that police say may have been racially motivated. The Tompkins County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday it had added the new charge against 19-year-old John Greenwood. Ithaca police charged Greenwood with assault in September after...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOW INFO TECHNOLOGIES INC
Around the Web
- Cornell student charged in hate crime against black peer
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- What Worries? Big Tech Companies Post Glowing Quarterly Profits
By NICK WINGFIELD and DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Some are heading to Washington to explain their role in the 2016 election. Others are facing regulatory scrutiny. Consumers don’t seem to care.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- A Trump Inauguration Protest Website Must Provide The Department Of Justice With Info About Its Visitors
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
A judge in Washington D.C. has determined the website disruptj20.org must provide the Department of Justice with visitor info.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.