Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
XIANGAN GONG, ESQ.
136-40 39 AVENUE, SUITE 202
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11354
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLORY STARS GROUP LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- For a 3rd time, vandals trash Forest Hill's 'Little Free Library'
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
On Sunday morning, a Little Free Library on Castanada Avenue in Forest Hill was defaced with box cutters and knocked off its perch. Vandals left the library in a planter on the property. It was the third time in two years that the library has been vandalized, said owner Kristina K., who declined to share its exact location.
- The Paradise Papers: How Business Titans, Pop Stars and Royals Hide Their Wealth
By SCOTT SHANE, SPENCER WOODMAN and MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Records from an offshore hideaway show how an American billionaire grew one of the world’s largest trusts and another owned part of a company accused of exploiting the poor.
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Volkswagen to take on Pikes Peak with a purpose-built electric racer
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Post-Dieselgate, VW turns to electric power for racing glory.
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.