The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GLOCAL VILLAGE, INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.