Long list of luminaries backs new VC fund, pledges 'time and energy' to the portfolio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL VILLAGE VENTURES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Twist on Venture Capital Taps a Well-Connected Village
By Erin Griffith - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York Hasidic village seeks to secede from town after years of power struggles
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- ‘Smurf Village’ is about to look a lot less blue
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The residents of Smurf Village in Andalusia are feeling a little blue. By Aug. 15, the 250 residents of Júzcar in southern Spain will no longer be able to claim their sleepy village as the home of the Smurfs, The Local reported. Every building in Júzcar was painted blue in 2011 by Sony Pictures as...
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.