Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
4170 MAIN ST B3697
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11355
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL VILLAGE TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- China’s Technology Ambitions Could Upset the Global Trade Order
By JANE PERLEZ, PAUL MOZUR and JONATHAN ANSFIELD - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
China is gleaning know-how from foreign firms, willing or otherwise, to build the industries of the future, in an effort that worries companies and Washington.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- With a $1,000 Price Tag, Apple’s iPhone Crosses a Threshold
By VINDU GOEL - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Apple will unveil a luxury iPhone on Tuesday that will feature innovations like facial recognition, but its price could be an issue in global markets.