A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 15, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL US TRADING INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Global Economy Week Ahead: ECB Meeting, U.S. Productivity, China Trade
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
This week’s economic calendar features U.S. trade and productivity data, a European Central Bank policy meeting, and Chinese foreign-exchange and trade figures.
- Global Economy Week Ahead: China Trade and Inflation, U.S. Productivity
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The week ahead features an influx of data from China, including foreign-exchange, inflation and trade numbers. In the U.S., the Labor Department will release second-quarter productivity figures and the July consumer-price index report.
- Globalization’s castaways haunt central bankers
By Reuters - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
MASSENA, New York/JACKSON HOLE, Wyoming – After a turbulent year of anti-globalization backlash, central bankers still argue open borders and free trade are the key to more jobs, growth and prosperity. But when they meet for the U.S. Federal Reserve’s annual research conference in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, this week, it will be with the growing...
- One U.S. Factory Goes Global, While Trump Shrinks the World
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
As the administration renegotiates Nafta, a fan manufacturer in Kentucky worries that its business could be hurt by rising impediments to trade.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.