Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL TRADE AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- Glitches Disrupt Trading in India, Indonesia
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Technical problems disrupted early trade on India’s largest stock exchange and Indonesia’s equities market, highlighting the vulnerability of the global trading system to such technology failures.
- China’s Technology Ambitions Could Upset the Global Trade Order
By JANE PERLEZ, PAUL MOZUR and JONATHAN ANSFIELD - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
China is gleaning know-how from foreign firms, willing or otherwise, to build the industries of the future, in an effort that worries companies and Washington.
- Seeking Greater Global Power, China Looks to Robots and Microchips
By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
The country’s effort to take a lead in the technologies of the future, often with the help of foreign companies, is the likely subject of a United States trade investigation.