PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- The Paradise Papers: Kremlin Cash Behind Billionaire’s Twitter and Facebook Investments
By JESSE DRUCKER - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Leaked files show that a state-controlled bank in Moscow helped to fuel Yuri Milner’s ascent in Silicon Valley, where the Russia investigation has put tech companies under scrutiny.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Gates Foundation Awards $10.7 Million for Global Sanitation Solutions
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A grant of $7 million will support the next phase of Reinvent the Toilet project, while a second grant of $3.7 million will be used to establish a Sanitation Technology Cluster at Duke....
- Europe Inc. Tops Earnings Expectations, but Momentum Sags
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A steady economic recovery helped European companies beat earnings expectations this quarter, despite currency headwinds and rising commodity prices.