The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL IMPORTS GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.
- Bay Area's Round Table Pizza chain acquired by franchise group
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Global Franchise Group also owns fashion and specialty food companies including Maggie Moo's Ice Cream and Treatery, Pretzelmaker, and Great American Cookies.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- Softbank is ‘interested’ in an Uber or Lyft investment
By Reuters - Monday Aug 7, 2017
(Reuters) — SoftBank Group Corp, a prolific investor in global technology startups, reported a sharp rise in quarterly profits and said it would be interested in parking funds in ride-hailing firms Uber Technologies or Lyft Inc in the future. This is the first time Softbank has publicly indicated an interest in Uber, after having so far […]