Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLOBAL HEALTH EXCELLENCE LLC
Around the Web
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fabriq Chorus review: This Alexa-powered smart speaker is an excellent value
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Monday Nov 13, 2017
It sounds great, can operate on battery power, and comes with a charging dock.
- Dermatologist says 'cell callous' is joining 'tech neck' as a 21st century health issue
By Leah Garchik - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Callous and corn creams designed for feet may help, or a superficial cortisone shot. But sufferers should adjust their phone grips. "Palm it," says the doc, "or better yet, put it down."
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Understanding Programs: A Great Unrecognized Correlate to Board Excellence
By The Editors - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
In this board management e-learning workshop, we’ll delve into the findings from Leading with Intent to illustrate what you lose when your board fundamentally doesn’t understand the organization’s programs.
The post Understanding Programs: A Great Unrecognized Correlate to Board Excellence appeared first on Non Profit News | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.