Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Oct 28, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2003
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2003 - GLOBAL CRISIS CONSULTANTS CORP.
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
- Sean Howard Named Global Managing Director WPP's Government And Public Sector Practice
Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Howard was previously with Y&R New York where he successfully led the pitch for the U.S. Navy. Howard will continue his current role on the Navy business as he takes on the new position.
- California Retina Consultants Chooses Indentillect
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
A California retinal practice has chosen Identillect Technologies Corp. to protect its email and make it HIPPA-compliant.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Harvey Techies Pass Baton, And APIs, To Florida Peers as Irma Nears
By Angela Shah - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Houston—As Tropical Storm Harvey made landfall in Houston, Florida resident Leah Halbina messaged friends in the city asking how she could help. That was how she found out about Sketch City and the various civic tech projects the group and others were developing to aid rescue efforts, help people find shelter, and tend to other […]