Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL CHRISTIAN VOICE INC.
Around the Web
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Sam Rockwell Will Reportedly Be The George W. Bush To Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney In A New Biopic
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Sam Rockwell will play President George W. Bush in a new biopic about Dickey Cheney, whose gruff voice will be Batman'd by Christian Bale.
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.