Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL CHINA BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Global Economy Week Ahead: China Trade and Inflation, U.S. Productivity
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The week ahead features an influx of data from China, including foreign-exchange, inflation and trade numbers. In the U.S., the Labor Department will release second-quarter productivity figures and the July consumer-price index report.
- For Superpowers, Artificial Intelligence Fuels New Global Arms Race
By Tom Simonite - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Russia, China, US are rushing to weaponize artificial intelligence.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Microsoft China Veteran Poached by JD.com in Cloud-Services Coup
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a blow to Microsoft Corp., a top cloud-computing executive in China has been hired by JD.com Inc., the e-commerce company that is ramping up its cloud-services business.
- SoftBank Boosts Bet on Ride Hailing With Play for Stake in Uber
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
SoftBank Group is angling for a piece of Uber Technologies, a move that would further the grand ambitions of SoftBank’s charismatic founder and muddy the mix of alliances in the global ride-hailing business.