We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GLOBAL ASSET RETRIEVAL GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Softbank is ‘interested’ in an Uber or Lyft investment
By Reuters - Monday Aug 7, 2017
(Reuters) — SoftBank Group Corp, a prolific investor in global technology startups, reported a sharp rise in quarterly profits and said it would be interested in parking funds in ride-hailing firms Uber Technologies or Lyft Inc in the future. This is the first time Softbank has publicly indicated an interest in Uber, after having so far […]
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.
- The Paradise Papers: Kremlin Cash Behind Billionaire’s Twitter and Facebook Investments
By JESSE DRUCKER - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Leaked files show that a state-controlled bank in Moscow helped to fuel Yuri Milner’s ascent in Silicon Valley, where the Russia investigation has put tech companies under scrutiny.