Would-be buyers want Monxo Lopez’s South Bronx home, where an overheated real estate market seeks to remake — or erase — the past. He’s not selling.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL AFRICAN FOOD MARKET CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Side Street: When Gentrification Knocks on the Wrong Door
By DAVID GONZALEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- A Free Food Forest in the Bronx
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Swale is a public art project that doubles as a call to action. It aims to raise awareness about food access by allowing local residents to forage food and herbs for free.