Royalty photographs royalty in an exhibition of portraits by Ms. Sherman at the New-York Historical Society.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GLOBAL 50+PHOTOGRAPHERS SOCIETY
Around the Web
- Art Review: Editta Sherman’s Long Reign as ‘The Duchess of Carnegie Hall’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Human Rights Nonprofits Under Fire in Civil Society Crackdowns
By Anna Berry - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
As the U.S. retreats from global leadership, will the European Union become the world’s new watchdog?
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Working together to combat terrorists online
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.