A painter, memoirist and daughter of an early feminist, she wrote frankly of the Kennedy White House, where her husband, Arthur Schlesinger Jr., was an adviser.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GLICKMAN SCHLESINGER ARCHITECTS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Marian Cannon Schlesinger, Author and Eyewitness to History, Dies at 105
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Why Arthur Schlesinger’s ‘Disuniting of America’ Lives On
By MICHAEL LIND - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
“The Disuniting of America” reminds us that social polarization is about more than the controversy over Confederate statues.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.