A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - GLENMORE PLAZA RESIDENT ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Sunday Routine: How Shan-Lyn Ma, Wedding Registry Founder, Spends Her Sundays
By NANCY A. RUHLING - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Ms. Ma, the chief executive of Zola and a resident of Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, writes in her journal, listens to podcasts and shops in Chinatown.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.