A company based in Texas has recalled a coffee product after a substance found in a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction was found in the product, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed. Bestherbs Coffee LLC has recalled all of its “New of Kopi Jantan Tradisional Herbs Coffee” after the FDA said it found...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GLEN EDITH COFFEE ROASTERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Nestle Fresh Brews $425 Million Majority Stake In Blue Bottle Coffee
Friday Sep 15, 2017
Oakland-based Blue Bottle coffee, the high-end roaster and cafe operator launched by a "slightly disaffected freelance musician" in a teeny potting shed in 2002, has sold a majority stake to theSwiss-based multinational conglomerate Nestle SA for upwards of $425 million.
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring - Dallas Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says stolen dog is 'home safely'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- The Northern Trust 2017: Glen Oaks Club, hole by hole
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – It’s always exciting to see a new tournament venue on the PGA Tour calendar, the more so when it’s part of the (...)
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee abruptly left the NFL in 2010, citing his faith -- but now he’s ready to get on the gridiron again.