HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GINGER BROKAW GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Abruptly Cut Off Tom Brokaw’s Attempt To Speak Out Against The NRA While Discussing Gun Violence
By Stacey Ritzen - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Megyn Kelly's town hall about gun violence did not go well.
- 9/11 memorial to include names of sickened responders
By FRANK ELTMAN, Associated Press - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
POINT LOOKOUT, N.Y. (AP) — A Long Island beach where people gathered and watched in horror as the distant World Trade Center towers collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001 is the site of the latest memorial to victims of the terror attacks and among a growing number that honor people who died of illnesses years after participating in the rescue and recovery effort.The monument, built by the town of Hempstead near the Atlantic Ocean on Long Island's south shore, features a twisted, 30-foot-tall beam of Trade Center steel, an elevated walkway and granite plaques engraved with the names of the nearly 3,000 people who died in the attacks.
- Growing Ginger In Containers: How To Care For Ginger In Pots
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Hydroponic Ginger Plants – Can You Grow Ginger In Water
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.