Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GILSOHN MANAGEMENT, LLC
Around the Web
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...