These cereal killers are sorry. General Mills is reviving original Trix in all its colorful, artificial-flavored glory after consumers revolted against the company’s “natural” version of the classic kids’ cereal. In 2015, General Mills announced it was removing artificial flavors and dyes because, apparently, that’s what some customers wanted. “We’re simply listening to consumers and...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GIL MILL CUSTOM HOMES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Classic Trix will return after consumers rebel against ‘natural’ recipe
By Lauren Tousignant - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Wells Fargo Forced Unwanted Auto Insurance on Borrowers
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
An internal report shows customers with car loans had costly, unnecessary insurance tacked onto their bills, and 274,000 were pushed into delinquency.
- ‘We Can’t Just Pull Out Our Gun’: Border Patrol Alters Training
By RON NIXON - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New training in New Mexico for future Border Patrol agents teaches them how to defuse tense situations involving people they encounter while on patrol.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.