State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GIGI SPA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Vogue apologizes for Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik 'gender-fluidity' cover story
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Gigi Fernandez improves New York Empire in coaching debut
By AP - By AP - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Gigi Fernandez, winner of 17 Grand Slam doubles titles, improves NY Empire in coaching debut
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Tommy Hilfiger gives Gigi Hadid a social media boost
By Lisa Fickenscher - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Gigi Hadid may have helped Tommy Hilfiger sell more bomber jackets, sweaters and sailor outfits, but their 18-month partnership has also been good for the super model, Hilfiger pointed out last week at a retail conference. The designer said Hadid’s social media following has grown exponentially “since joining the brand.” Hadid has more than 48...