The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GHG ACQUISITIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- CVS Is Said to Be in Talks to Buy Aetna in Landmark Acquisition
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN, MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
The proposed deal, which could be worth more than $60 billion, would accelerate the health care industry’s transformation.
- U.S. Challenges Parker Hannifin's Acquisition of Clarcor
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker Hannifin Corp.’s $4.3 billion acquisition of Clarcor Inc. that closed in February, alleging the deal created an unlawful monopoly.
- Honeywell Pursues Acquisition of Evoqua Water Technologies
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Honeywell International Inc. is pursuing an acquisition of water-filtration company Evoqua Water Technologies, which is laying the groundwork for an initial public offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Koch Brothers Said to Back Time Inc. Deal Talks With Meredith
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The billionaire Koch brothers are said to have tentatively agreed to support the publisher Meredith’s offer with an equity injection of more than $500 million.