AL-worst Chicago has won three of four
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GH PROPERTIES 1 LLC
Around the Web
- Twins' Melville struggles in Game 1 loss to White Sox
Monday Aug 21, 2017
- How New York City property owners can make money out of thin air
By Hal Edelman - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A building in New York City which has not built to the maximum square footage allowed by the Zoning Resolution has transferable development rights, commonly referred to as air rights, or TDRs, in the...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Why Do We Keep Measuring The Wrong Things In Evaluating Sports Marketing Activation?
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
For many brands, it's planning season. Couple that with the push by some to utilize opportunistic funds in the fourth quarter, and properties, brands and agencies are kicking into high gear to rollout their latest sports marketing programs. Since I first got into the business, there's been a growing willingness and recognition of the necessity to measure return on investment in sportsmarketing.
- Hearsay acquires Mast Mobile’s tech for adding work numbers and CRM integration on your smartphone
By Anthony Ha - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Hearsay Systems is announcing that it has acquired technology and intellectual property from Mast Mobile. The Mast service allowed businesses to manage work and personal numbers on a single mobile phone, and to connect those phones to their customer database. It was backed by Samsung, FirstMark Capital and others. Hearsay, meanwhile, offers marketing and communication tools for the… Read More
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017