Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
getfit physical rehabilitation p.c.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - GETFIT PHYSICAL REHABILITATION P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Sonic Forces is out for Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 7
By Mike Minotti - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Sega announced today that Sonic Forces is coming out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on November 7. Sega also revealed a special physical version of the game that will cost $40 and come with a controller skin and in-game character costumes based on some of Sega and Atlus‘s most famous stars (including […]
- The troubling US post-prison experiment to ‘rehabilitate’ an ISIS supporter
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Payscout VR Commerce makes in-VR payments a reality
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Payscout launched an application that enables easy payments inside virtual reality experiences. At the Money20/20 conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, Payscout unveiled Payscout VR Commerce, which enables consumers to shop and purchase physical products while still in VR. The Payscout VR Commerce app is integrated with Visa Checkout (VCO), which allows users to register payment credentials […]
- The Serious Physics Behind a Double Pendulum Fidget Spinner
By Rhett Allain - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Twice the spinning arms means twice the physics fun.
- In Physics, Crossing a River Is Just Like Landing a Plane
By Rhett Allain - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Crosswind landings follow the same concepts as a classic physics problem.