Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
409 BRIDGE LANE
SAGAPONECK, NEW YORK, 11962
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GERALD TIPLITSKY LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Netflix’s Freaky ‘Gerald’s Game’ Trailer Could Put You Off Kink For Good
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
'Gerald's Game' relies not on boogeymen or terrifying clowns, but of the psychological terror of a woman trapped.
- Carla Gugino And Bruce Greenwood On The Taxing Process Behind Making ‘Gerald’s Game’
By Christian Long - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The stars of the Stephen King adaptation used the exhausting process to help make a better movie
- ‘Gerald’s Game’ Finds Claustrophobic Horror In A Hard-To-Adapt Stephen King Story
By Keith Phipps - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Mike Flanagan turns one of Stephen King's hardest-to-adapt novels into a claustrophobic showcase for Carla Gugino.