In a 1988 letter to his son, George H.W. Bush told his son how to avoid conflicts of interest improprieties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GEORGE W. SFERRA, JR., D.D.S., P.C.
Around the Web
- A 1988 Letter From George H.W. Bush To Dubya Shines Light Upon Trump’s Handling Of The Don Jr. Scandal
By davidmatthews - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is D&D’s first clicker game
By Jason Wilson - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Dungeons & Dragons is “clicking” with players worldwide in new ways thanks to livestreaming on Twitch, the renaissance of tabletop games, and a fantastic 5th Edition that gets better with every new storyline that Wizards of the Coast releases. The publisher is now looking to Codename Entertainment for the latest D&D video game: Idle Champions […]
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Rob Goldstone, publicist behind Trump Jr. meeting, reportedly in fear and hiding in plain sight - Russia meeting: Publicist Goldstone accused of lying to Trump Jr. about 'dirt' on Clinton
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Bannon blasts George W. Bush’s presidency at California GOP meeting
By Associated Press - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon says there has not been a more destructive presidency than George W. Bush’s. Bannon delivered a scathing criticism of the former president after Bush this week denounced bigotry in Trump-era American politics, warning that the rise of “nativism,” isolationism and conspiracy theories have clouded the nation’s true identity. Bannon...
- Campaign Opposition Research Is Standard. But Not ‘Oppo’ From Hostile Nations.
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Donald Trump Jr. was looking for dirt on rivals, a typical part of modern campaigns. But information is not usually harvested from, say, Russia.