While his Long Island community grieves, experts question the safety of a practice drill that led to the death of a high school student.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
67 ABNER DRIVE
FARMINGVILLE, NEW YORK, 11738
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GENE BARR, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- Sorrow and Scrutiny After a Teenager’s Death at Football Practice
By JOSE A. DELREAL - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Director Dan Gilroy Explains The Sneaky Insanity Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ probably isn't the movie you think it is. The director explains why.
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Review: Soul Practitioner
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Denzel Washington stars as a lawyer from another era in Dan Gilroy’s florid crime drama.
- ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ Stars Denzel Washington As An Eccentric Attorney Who Sells Out
By Vince Mancini - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Denzel Washington stars in a Dan Gilroy film selling out vs. staying true that ultimately cannibalizes itself.