A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GEAR LABS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- The Downfall of Doppler Labs: Inside the Last Days of a Hardware Startup
By David Pierce - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Doppler Labs tried to start an ear-puter revolution with its Here One earbuds. Then everything went downhill.
- WIRED Gadget Lab Podcast: Planet Earth II
By David Pierce - Friday Mar 24, 2017
In this week's Gadget Lab podcast, we talk to the director of the final episode of Planet Earth II.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Talkin' Glass With Steven Levy
By Wired Staff - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Steven Levy joins the Gadget Lab Podcast to tell us how factory workers are streamlining production Google's wearable.