Its hydrogen fuel cell gives it a range of 400 miles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GE FUEL CELLS LLC
Around the Web
- From disasters to freight, this driverless fuel cell platform has it covered
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Hyundai unveils new fuel cell SUV with longer travel range
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Hyundai Motor says its new hydrogen fuel cell vehicle will travel more than 580 kilometers (360 miles) between fill-ups.The South Korean company said Thursday its second-generation fuel-cell SUV will be launched early next year. If delivered as promised, Hyundai's upcoming fuel cell vehicle will travel 40 percent farther than its first generation fuel cell SUV launched in 2013.Fuel cell cars, emission-free like pure electric cars, can be refueled in two to three minutes unlike electric vehicles that can take several hours to fully recharge. But the dearth of hydrogen fueling stations is an obstacle.
- Nikola Motor Company and Bosch team up on long-haul fuel cell truck
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
A truck with up to 1,200 miles in range will run on Bosch’s eAxle platform.
- Car-charging company is on a tear, buying GE stations, securing investments
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Siemens money will help expand European electric vehicle infrastructure.
- Hyundai looks to build a >300-mile-range electric car
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
More carmakers are looking toward electric vehicles as fuel cell falters.
- Twenty new electric vehicles are on the way, GM says
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Monday Oct 2, 2017
There will be a mix of long-range battery EVs and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.